What exactly is wax melt?
Wax melts are small pieces of scentful wax that melts when heated, and release a powerful smell in your home. The scent-enhancing wax is heated by a wax burner, and then it melts into a liquid wax. The melted wax is capable of exchanging the strong fragrance that it contains to the surrounding area and beyond.
There are a variety of shapes and sizes of wax melts, including the clamshell, wax tarts snap bars, and many more. Certain melts are made inside clamshells that permit you to break a uniformly sized and fragranced wax cube every time. It’s enough to fill a candle burner and fragrance the entire space. We also make wax discs that are less than clamshells and provide an opportunity to test various wax scents without spending a fortune.
The first time that wax melts were invented was as a method of using leftover wax left from candlemakers. In contrast to candles, which were invented about five thousand years ago the idea of wax melts is an idea that is relatively new. The popularity of wax melts has increased popularity over the past few years and the growth is not showing any sign of slowing down.
Why is it that wax melts are so popular?
1. Wax melts are a cost-effective option to perfume your home for prolonged lengths of time. They have a large amount of fragrance, which means they can last for a long time and the scent lingers.
2. They are affordable. They have less wax than most candles and the scented cubes can be re-scented to a different scent regularly.
3. They are versatile. Being able to buy different fragrances of melts for the same cost as candles allows you to change the fragrance of your wax cube quickly and frequently. You can even choose the same scent every day!
4. Wax melts UK give you the control. You decide how much wax you’d like to put in the fire and determine the intensity of scent in the room.
5. They are easy to make use of. All you have to do is insert an incense burner, then place a scent wax cube in the top, and then ignite the tealight, and allow the melt to melt.
6. Burners made of wax are simple to clean. Simply warm the bottom of a solid piece inside the burner bowl, by lighting an electric tealight underneath the bowl. Let it sit for about a minute and the wax will slide from the burner. Replace with a fresh, scented wax cube and have a blast!
7. The wax burners come with a variety of ceramic burners, which need an electric tealight in order to melt wax. Or an electric one that needs no naked flame, but instead utilizes the heat of an included light bulb to heat the wax.
8. Wax melts can be calming. Electric burners are available with a wide range of gorgeous colours, and as ceramic burners that have the tealight flame, they are very soothing to observe. Studies have proven that a calm environment can help reduce anxiety and depression.
9. Wax melts are scented to suit everyone and any occasion. Based on your mood, select a scent that is similar to the perfume you love or the fabric softener you love or one that has a citrus-based base. Alternately, you can create your own scents by removing small portions of several cubes, and mixing them together in one wax melt burner. The most popular scents are Earl Grey, Baby Powder, Rose Wonderland and the classic Lime, Basil and Mandarin.
10. The wax melts and the burners are a great, affordable present. They look great they provide endless pleasure, and you’ll never get enough of them! We offer a vast selection of fragranced wax products with electric and ceramic burners. We also have beautiful gift sets available at a variety of prices, including everything you need to begin your fantastic wax melt adventure.
What exactly is wax melt?